The makers of Desertopia, Gravity Game Arise Co., LTD have announced the sequel to the island Simulator.
Titled Forestopia, The successor to Desertopia takes players to a brand new island where you can cultivate a wide variety of flora and fauna.
A description of the game from the announcement:
Forestopia was nominated at numerous game shows including Tokyo Game Show, Kyoto BitSummit, IMGA Global, and featured on the App Store’s Earth Day event for 3 consecutive years, Desertopia took players on a relaxing (and quite frankly adorable) journey. Forestopia aims to follow the success of Desertopia’s 1.9M downloads by introducing a new environment as well as an updated UI/UX and other system improvements.
- Transform an uninhabited island into an adorable and relaxing paradise
- Plant seeds to grow flowers to decorate your island.
- Research and create your favorite animals in the mysterious lab, creating cute terrariums.
- Release your animals onto the island to live together.
- Gather resources and expand your island.
- Play through the game’s quests to find out why the Yeti is on the island and what research was being conducted in the lab.
Desertopia fans can now pre-register for Forestopia on the App Store and Google Play Store. Players that pre-register will receive the “Shibainu” commemorative login bonus upon the game’s launch. For more information on Forestopia visit the official site here.
The Official Forestopia Trailer