PM Studios has announced that their fast-paced multiplayer action title, Squish is now available digitally on Steam and Nintendo Switch.
Each ultra-cool edition purchase comes with colourful one-of-a-kind stickers and a digital download voucher for the game’s amazing soundtrack.
What is Squish?
WHILE SQUISH MAY FEATURE ADORABLE, BRIGHTLY COLORED GRAPHICS, IT FEATURES FIERCE, COMPETITIVE, AND LIGHTNING-FAST LOCAL AND ONLINE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMING ACTION. UP TO FOUR PLAYERS CAN JOIN AN UNDERGROUND RAVE OF THE GOOEY UNDEAD AND PARTY IT UP UNTIL IT STARTS FALLING DOWN. LITERALLY. EVEN AS DEBRIS RAINS DOWN, PLAYERS MUST RUN, JUMP, AND PUSH BLOCKS AROUND TO GET INTO A BETTER POSITION TO SQUISH OPPONENTS. AS WITH ALL GREAT “WINNER-TAKES-ALL” GAMES, THE LAST GOO AROUND TAKES IT ALL!
- Squish other players directly and try to survive until the end while partying on the sides, there are many ways to rave it up.
- Party all you want, but surviving a collapsing underground rave is tough!
- Squish is easy to learn, but hard to master!
- Whether using a mouse and keyboard or a controller, there are only a few controls to pick up before anyone can push blocks and dodge threats that come along.
- Mastering the controls and knowing exactly how to manipulate the terrain to survive, however, is another story.
Visit the official website: www.play-squish.com