The Robinhood Snacks podcast has not only gone independent but is now called The TOBOY podcast aka The Best One Yet.
What is the Robinhood Snacks Podcast? Originally co-founded by Jack Kramer and Nick Martell in 2012 as the MarketSnacks Podcast. The media company was then acquired by the stock trading platform, Robinhood and rebranded as the Robinhood Snacks Podcast which has continued the daily happenings of the financial markets.
The TBOY Rebrand
Nick and Jack announced the news of the new independent status of the podcast in its first episode seen below.
- The Podcast is now independent of the Robinhood company.
- The Podcast has been renamed TBOY or The Best One Yet, a common phrase from the daily podcast episodes.
- The podcast will essentially remain the same but with a new theme song(rap of course), a new logo and new Social Media Channels.
- Robinhood is no longer affiliated, only a sponsor of the Podcast, an opportunity for new sponsors.
- There will also be TBOY Merch, Great Monetization avenue such as t-Shirts and hats.
- The podcast can be found on social media YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok.
Note: Updated to reflect accuracies on April 26, 2022
BITVoxy.com participates in affiliate programs to help cover hosting costs and other operating expenses. We may earn/receive a small percentage of sales(Commission) from affiliate links. Learn more.