Does your business need a Capital Boost? The Jamaica Stock Exchange is inviting startups to be a part of its Venture Capital Pitch Room.
The Venture Capital pitch room is the perfect place to seek funding and exposure for your business venture.
Pitches will be in the presence of venture capitalists, iconic entrepreneurs, wealthy investors, and philanthropists who are ready to move bright ideas to the next level.
Participants will win cash and publicity.
How Do I Qualify? Rules?
Pitchers are required to meet the following requirements:
- Pitcher must be over or at the age of 18
- aleast 50% of the business must be Jamaican
- Must be a part of the management team or one of the business owner/conceptualizer
- Must be willing to negotiate and/or entertain discussions for equity investment
- The business is not listed on the Jamaica Stock Exchange
- Be willing to register the business as public company
- Entrants should be persons considered fit and proper by the Financial Services Commission (FSC).
- Must agree to complete the IEEE Training in 4 weeks.
The Event is a part of the JSE’s annual and 2022’s 17th Regional Investments & Capital Markets Conference (RICMR).
If you want to be a part of the event be sure to submit your entry via email to [email protected] before the deadline of January 3, 2022.
As to when the RICMR Event? No word on when the event will take place but it is usually held sometime in the month of January hence keep a close eye on the JSE website, your local newspaper, and other mediums for an update.
UPDATE: The Regional Investments & Capital Markets Conference will be held between January 25-27 2021 per JSE.
More about the JSE Venture Capital Pitch Room Here.
BITVoxy.com participates in affiliate programs to help cover operating expenses. We may earn/receive a small percentage of sales(Commission) from affiliate links. Learn more.