What is a pitch?
A pitch is a presentation in which you articulate your business’ proposition as clearly as possible to an audience through a Powerpoint/keynote presentation and live presentation. We will provide you with a pitch template to use, and lots of online references that will help you prepare your pitch.
How to enter
All details on the competition are posted to the following Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/pitchITCaribbean
In order to enroll in this competition, participants must submit an 11-page pitch presentation in PDF format based on the template uploaded to: http://www.slideshare.net/pitchITCaribbean/pitch-it-caribbean-pitch-deck-template
- Dec 24 – Pitch deck submission due
- Jan 18 – Up to 10 Finalists announced
- Mar 1 – Winners announced
There are two prize categories: a Grand Prize (selected by an expert jury) and a People’s Choice (selected by the public).
Other prizes may be announced through the course of the competition.
All Rights Reserved © YJCI Media 2012
- U.S., Caribbean Nations To Work Together To Stem Arms Trafficking (atlantablackstar.com)
- It’s Getting Beta: Young Tech Entrepreneurs in Jamaica (petchary.wordpress.com)
- The Caribbean: Crossroads of the World (Assessing a Pan-Caribbean Art Exhibit) (repeatingislands.com)
BITVoxy.com participates in affiliate programs to help cover operating expenses. We may earn/receive a small percentage of sales(Commission) from affiliate links. Learn more.