Publisher, TapBlaze and Developers, PM Studios have announced the release of a fan-favourite indie title, Good Pizza, Great Pizza for Nintendo Switch consoles in three physical editions.
These physical editions will be distributed by Limited Run Games who will make the game available for order today, Tuesday July, 26 at 9AM PST.
A description of Good Pizza, Great Pizza via its Steam page:
- Pizza News Network (PNN), the first newscast about all things pizza
- Over 100 customers with unique pizza orders and personalities
- Pizza toppings including pepperoni, sausage, onions, and much more
- Equipment upgrades to become the master ovenist
- Simple, fun, and challenging cooking gameplay
- Created by pizza-making professionals, including the game artist who worked for four years in a pizza kitchen
What Editions? Here’s what’s in store for each of the three editions:
- Standard Edition: 2,900 units / $29.99.
- SteelBook Edition: 1,400 units / $39.99. Box with Standard Edition plus SteelBook.
- Limited Edition: 450 units / $59.99. Includes a Limited Edition box that houses a Homeless Buddy plushie and SteelBook Edition of the game.
The game has amassed over 40 million gamers around the world since being added to the Nintendo eShop via Digital download.
You can visit the official Good Pizza, Great Pizza website to learn more about the game.
BITVoxy.com participates in affiliate programs to help cover operating expenses. We may earn/receive a small percentage of sales(Commission) from affiliate links. Learn more.