The Facebook Messenger Desktop Apps are getting a Fresh New Look and feature support. This update comes on the trending of the rising usage of video chats and calls due to Social Distancing.
Facebook Notes that over the last 3 months it has seen a 100% increase in people using their desktop browser for audio and video calling on Messenger.
What New for the App? The updates to both the Windows and macOS versions of the app host a lot of valued updates such as:
- Group video calls on a larger screen. Stay in touch with family and friends, join a workout, or host a virtual happy hour.
- Easy to connect. You don’t need to know someone’s email or phone number since all your Facebook friends have Messenger.
- Multitasking. Your chats are easily accessible, and you can pop in and out of the app while doing other things on your computer.
- Notifications. You can receive notifications for new messages, so you can quickly find the chat you’re looking for. But you’re in control — you can choose to mute and snooze notifications.
- Chats sync across mobile and desktop. You’ll never miss a call or message no matter what device you’re using.
- Everything you love about Messenger on a bigger screen. Including Dark Mode and GIFs.
BITVoxy.com participates in affiliate programs to help cover operating expenses. We may earn/receive a small percentage of sales(Commission) from affiliate links. Learn more.