The Energizer brand has launched a new 2150Wh Portable Power Station via IIT (IIT Technology Co. Ltd).
IIT has been the official license agent of the Energizer brand since 2019 and successively launched several portable power stations in the Energizer small-capacity series: PPS100/160/240/320/700.
- The Energizer 2150Wh Portable Power Station is the first high-capacity unit for IIT, The PPS2000.
- It boasts an output of over 2100W (peak 4800W) and a capacity of 2150Wh. This is enough power to supply most household appliances, including refrigerators, microwave ovens, TV sets, Etc.
- The PPS2000 has a dedicated Battery Management System with overcharge/overcurrent protection. Its Integrated LiFePO4 battery cycles up to 2000 times and lasts for up to 10 years.
- With 4 charging modes, you can charge the battery via solar panel; AC/DC adapter; car charger; AC+DC dual charge; PV fast charge; (using 700W solar charger) can be fully charged within 3-3.5 hours
- A simple but detailed LCD Touch screen that provides everything the user needs to review.
IIT is a global trading company with over 10 years of brand operation with a keen eye for the clean energy field. The company has invested in a high-tech solar panel R&D team and factory as early as 2021, which has been successfully mass-produced and supplied both at home and abroad.
BITVoxy.com participates in affiliate programs to help cover operating expenses. We may earn/receive a small percentage of sales(Commission) from affiliate links. Learn more.