The Meteorological Service of Jamaica has reported that at 10:00 am the centre of Tropical Storm Chantal was located near Latitude 16.5 degrees North, Longitude 72.0 degrees West, or about 470 kilometres (290 miles) east-southeast of Morant Point, Jamaica or 245 kilometres (155 miles) south-southwest of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Jamaica should feel the effects of the Tropical Storm tonight.
Are You Prepared? leave those and other comments below.
- Tropical Storm Chantal nears Dominican Republic, Haiti, creating flooding fears – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- Tropical Storm Chantal On Its Way (bahamasfinder.wordpress.com)
- Jamaica under storm watch as weaker Chantal approaches (caribbean360.com)
- Tropical Storm Chantal tracking toward Florida (TBO.com)
- Tropical Storm Chantal weakens, could become tropical wave (al.com)
- Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Tropical-Storm-watch-issued-for-Jamaica2013-07-10T08-47-10#ixzz2YftU0oEP
If you buy something from a BITVoxy link, BITVoxy Digital Media may earn a commission. Learn more.