One of the biggest Publishers on the Nintendo Switch, Forever Entertainment S.A. and Game Developers Baby Corp and Storm Trident S.A. have announced that Baby Storm is now available on multiple platforms.
What is Baby Storm?
Baby Storm is a co-op local casual arcade action simulation game that allows you and up to 4 players to play as babies in a kindergarten with the aim of having fun and earning points via various games.
• Baby Storm is a game accessible to everyone, playable solo or with friends and family, with up to 4 players in a local co-op mode.
• Use items like toys, food, and supplies to fulfill the kids’ needs.
• Travel through space and time, and come across beautiful environments, various levels, and worlds, where you can encounter mysterious kids.
• The kids have several powers and behaviors, impacting the rhythm of each level.
• Earn medals to unlock new levels and items to customize your character.
It’s early days since the game launch and Baby Stormy doesn’t have many reviews across its multiple stores/platforms but it does have a single positive review on Steam.
The game does have an ESRB 10+ E rating for having crude humor.
You can also try out the free demos of the game on Steam, GOG, and the Nintendo Switch.
The game is also available in 10 Supported languages; English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Polish, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, and Korean
Baby Storm Game Trailer
If you order the game right now until May 19th via Steam and GOG, you will receive a 10% discount.